|10″ x 10″ XY Stage||400x Optical Magnification||Polarizing lighting||1080p HD camera|
Metallugic Wafer IC Inspection Microscope – MX-2000T
Reliable and affordable metallugic wafer IC inspection microscope with excellent 1080p HD imaging performance and measurement
High power long working distance objective lenses and 10x/22 eye pieces provide excellent high resolution image performance to meet your micron level inspection needs.
Optical magnifications: 40x, 100x, 200x, 400x. Optional 800x.
MX-2000T series metallurgic microscope is designed as a flexible, ergonomic, reliable, day-to-day inspection microscope for metallurgic, wafer, IC and semiconductor.
Coupled with bright field, dark field, polarizing for wafer and metallurgic inspection.
Integrated with latest 1080p HD camera or digital USB microscope camera for image capture and measurement.
- High power wafer IC inspection microscope for micron level
- Metallurgic microscope
- 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x high power long work distance objective lenses
- Polarizing, bright field illumination
- Eye pieces inspection and 1080p HD camera viewing on LCD at the same time
- Precision movement of XY stage 10″x 10″ travel
- Fine focus control
- Ergonomic design to reduce work fatigue.
- Flexible and expandable modular design.
- Integrated bright field, dark field, polarizing illumination.
- XY stage travel 10″ x 10″ with fine knob control for precision positioning of wafer IC & metallurgraphy.
- Long working distance high power objective lenses designed with plan apochromatic technology.
- High power objective lenses 4x 10x, 20x, 40x included. 80x optional.
- 10x wide field eye pieces for ergonomic viewing
- 1080p HD camera or digital USB microscope camera on Trinocular port for high definition image capture and measurement.
- Wafer IC inspection microscope in semiconductor
- Industrial metallurgic analysis
- High power long working distance inspection microscope
|Viewing Head||Compensation Free Trinocular Head, Inclined at 30°|
|Eyepiece||Extra Wide Field Eyepiece WF 10X/22mm|
|Objectives||Infinite plan Achromatic, 4X, 10X, 20X, 40X, (80X Optional)|
|Magnification||40X-800X (Binocular eyepieces observing)|
|Field of View||0.275mm-5.5mm (Binocular eyepieces observing)|
|Nosepiece||Quadruple Nosepiece: 4X/10X/20X/40X (80X Optional)|
|Focus System||Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing System, with a distance of 24mm|
|XY Stage Size||300mm x 268mm, 12″ x 11″|
|XY Stage Movement||250mm x 250mm, 10″ x 10″|
|Illumination||Halogen lamp 6V20W, with continuously adjustable intensity|
|Filter||Blue, Yellow, Green and Ground Glass|
|Polarization Attachment||Analyzer and polarizer|
|MX-VC05||0.5x video coupler for trinocular camera port|
|MX-VC10||1.0x video coupler for trinocular camera port|
|HD-60||1080p HD 6MP digital USB camera with measurement software|
|DS-20||2MP Sony CCD digital USB camera|
|IMS-1000||Advanced measurement software with infinity depth of focus and tiling functions|
MX-2000T Optical Specifications
|Plan Achromatic Objective Lens||Optical Specifications|
|Standard: 4x 10x 20x 40x||Working Distance (mm)||Numerical Aperture (N.A.)||Eyepieces 10X(Φ22mm)||FOV (mm)|
|$5,000 price range||Ger Price Quote||New model !!!|